During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. We accept most insurances.
Please print and fill out the New Patient forms so we can expedite your first visit.
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient's insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
Insurance and Payment Information
You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please call our office. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
- Please call our office or your insurance carrier to verify acceptance. Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier or you may call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card.
- We are not excepting Medicaid patients at this time.
- All copays and balances are due on the date of service.
- When unexpected illness strike, unexpected expense strikes as well. MFCS understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just minutes to complete an application and this will allow you to break your payments down. You can contact our office with any questions or contact www.carecredit.com.